Residential Stamp Duty Valuations
Residential Stamp Duty Valuations are required by the Office of State Revenue if real estate is being transferred between related parties or entities, such as between family members.
- Property transfers between family members
- Property transfers between two entities, i.e. a Trust and a Super fund.
- Property transfers between an individual and an entity, such as a trust or superannuation fund.
Industrial/Commercial Stamp Duty Valuations
Industrial or Commercial Stamp Duty Valuations may be required if the property is being transferred between family members/related entities OR being transferred into or out of a Self Managed Super fund.
The Office of State Revenue
The Office of State Revenue needs to confirm that the appropriate amount of Stamp Duty is paid on the transaction – even if no money is changing hands between the parties.
The Office of State Revenue require:
- Valuation by a Registered Valuer
- A valuation to determine Stamp Duty payable
- A signed original copy of the valuation report
Property Valuations NSW have been carrying out Stamp Duty valuations for more than fourty years and know exactly what is required by the Office of State Revenue.
The valuation process includes:
- an internal and external inspection of the property concerned,
- review of properties sold recently in the area
- analysis of similar properties, to be included in the report
Stamp Duty valuations can be ordered by individuals, solicitors, conveyancers or accountant’s on behalf of the client. We offer competitive prices and rapid turnaround time.
All valuations are conducted by an accredited, insured and API Certified Practising Valuer in accordance with the Australian Property Instituted guidelines. We cover the areas of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Hunter Valley, Upper Hunter, Central Coast and Port Stephens regions and we can usually assist with urgent matters to ensure that you or your client can meet the time frame required.
P: 1300 305 549
F: (02) 4334 6686
E: [email protected]