Buying, selling, renovating or building a home involves large and often complex decisions. Property Valuations NSW provides you with accurate, timely and professional residential valuations to help you make informed decisions.
WHY GET A RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY VALUATION?
Due to the constantly fluxing nature of the property market it is wise to seek professional advice with an independent property valuation. Property Valuations NSW can inform you of a property’s up-to-date market value, worth and attributes. This can help when:
- Buying- an independent valuation will provide you with current local market information, allowing you to negotiate the right price and to know if a listed price is inflated.
- Selling- an independent property valuation can increase your knowledge and understanding of your property’s value and the current market.
- Renovating- an independent valuation can indicate whether it is financially viable or beneficial to renovate a property with regards to future resale.
- Investing & developing- an independent valuation provides you with the necessary current information to help you make an informed decision. It provides you with an unbiased value to help with your choices.
- Stamp Duty- a valuation report is required by the Office of State Revenue when assessing the required stamp duty payments of a property when transferred between parties, particularly between relatives.
- Superannuation- superannuation funds require valuations of properties held within the fund to accurately report the value. These are required to be updated every three years.
- Capital Gains Tax- a valuation may be required to determine a base for Capital Gains Tax when selling an investment property after it’s been tenanted.
- Retrospective Valuation for CGT- a valuation may be required for determining a base for Capital Gains Tax.
- Family Law- a valuation may be required for mediation between parties and can also assist in settlement procedures for Family Court purposes and deceased estates.
- Fair Market Valuation prior to purchase- an independent valuation prior to purchase provides you with an accurate value for a property, allowing you to negotiate a fair price and make an informed decision.
- Strata Insurance- a valuation will ensure current insurance policies are in accordance with the assessed replacement insurance assessment and Strata Schemes Management Act. This is required every 5 years, at minimum.
- Compulsory Acquisition- valuations may be required for compulsory acquisition matters, such as RMS acquisitions, acquisitions by power authorities and compensation issues associated with such matters.
- Rating and taxing, Valuer General assessment- independent property valuation assist in matters regarding land tax objections.
- Mortgage Valuations- as panel valuers for a number of leading lenders including National Australia Bank, Firstmac, Advantage and numerous other lenders, we provide mortgage valuation services.
- Goods and Services Tax- a property valuation is necessary to be part of the Margin Scheme, whereby the Goods and Services Tax (GST) payable under the Margin Scheme may be considerably lower than usual rule.
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY VALUATION REPORT
Upon completion of inspection and accurate appraisal of the property, clients receive a comprehensive valuation report. The report is followed by feedback and the answering of any questions. Property Valuations NSW valuation reports contain:
- An independent assessment of the current market value of the subject property
- Title and legal information
- Comprehensive recent sales list, market conditioning and past sales history
- Colour images of front and rear facades, kitchen, living area, bathrooms and items of merit
- Comprehensive fixtures and features list
- Ancillary improvements list
- Details of surrounding neighborhood and development
- Extensive commentary and notes at the rear of the report
All valuations are conducted by an accredited, insured and API Certified Practising Valuer in accordance with the Australian Property Instituted guidelines. We cover the areas of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Hunter Valley, Upper Hunter, Central Coast and Port Stephens regions and we can usually assist with urgent matters to ensure that you or your client can meet the time frame required.
We pride ourselves on our highly competitive and affordable fees. The fee for a valuation will be as quoted and determined by property size, type and locality. For a free quote or consultation please contact us on the details provided or fill in an online quote form. Discounted fees are available to account customers.