Property Valuations NSW provide independent property valuations for all aspects of residential, industrial, commercial, retail and rural properties, providing you with a market value assessment to help you make an informed property decision.
A professional valuer assesses the value of the land, building, improvements, fixtures and fittings along with other factors that influence the value of your property. This process generally involves internal and external inspection and assessing the property’s unique attributes, such as:
- Building structure and condition
- Building/ structural faults
- Standard of presentation and layout
- Planning restrictions and local Council zoning
- Ancillary improvements e.g. swimming pool, sheds
The valuer considers these factors along with recent comparable sales in the area and prevailing market conditions to produce a valuation report. A valuation report is a professional and legal assessment of the value of your property for various purposes.